Mobile Concepts has been designing and manufacturing specialty trailers and vehicles for more than 60 years. We excel in mobile solutions for our customers especially in today’s demanding age of disaster preparedness and incidence response.
- Why Choose Us?
- Proven track record- We have nearly 60 years of experience designing and manufacturing specialty vehicles.
- Flexible production line for quick turnaround- We can meet strict turnaround requirements and product deadlines.
- Customer-driven approach- We design and engineer each floor plan based on your needs.
- Top 10% customer satisfaction (Open Ratings)- We have a network of customers who decide to purchase from Mobile Concepts again and again to fulfill their specialty vehicle and trailer needs.
- Pre-negotiated fixed GSA pricing with our 2 GSA contracts- We also have a trade-in program and creative purchasing options such as leasing and paying with a credit card.
- What We Do
- Engineer, design and manufacture task-specific vehicles
- Perform quick-turn maintenance & sustainment activities to increase readiness
- Tech updates, repurposing and refurbishment to existing fleets
- Integrators of technology and specialty equipment
- Our Mobile Platform
- Towable trailers up to 53 feet
- Freightliner Sprinter plus other light truck chassis
- ISO shipping containers in varying lengths
- Certifications & Codes
- CAGE: 04PY3
- DUNS: 008105343
- SBA WOSB- Small Business Administration Certified Woman-Owned Small Business
- GSA Schedule 23V:
- GSA Schedule 84:
Total Solutions for Law
- COSTAR Supplier
Memberships & Associations:
- AUSA- Association of the United States Army
- NGAUS- National Guard Association of the United States
- IAEM- International Association of Emergency Managers
- IACP- International Association of Chiefs of Police
- IAFC- International Association of Fire Chiefs
- AUVSI- Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International
- NATM- National Association of Trailer Manufacturers*
- UNGM- United Nations Global Marketplace preferred vendor
* We voluntarily adhere to NATM’s codes that are established and governed by FMVSS, DOT, SAE, NEC, NHTSA, FMCSA, ANSI, AAMVA, among others