Mobile Concepts Specialty Vehicles custom built a new Mobile Command Center for the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) department. This 42-foot Mobile Command and Processing Center (MCaP) will help the CBP department complete multiple facets of the mission by granting mobile capabilities to Field Offices. This trailer will serve as a Mobile Command Center in emergency operations within the Field Offices Area of Responsibility (AoR). It will also be used as a Processing Center allowing members of the traveling public to enroll in programs such as Global Enrollment, which will facilitate a speedier travel time across the border. This unit will also assist CBP meet the goals of recent executive orders of hiring new Officers by the ability to provide a public display of locations within the Field Offices (AoR).
Highlights of the CBP Command MCaP-42 include:
- 4 stand up workspaces with flip counters, chairs, and storage
- A conference room with pocket door for privacy
- Waiting area with bench seating for 8
- 2 electronic slide outs for more interior space
- Additional storage in 5th wheel portion
View more information of the CBP Command MCaP-42 or call us at 724-542-7640.