Mobile Concepts Specialty Vehicles designed and manufactured an Original SCOTTY Fire Safety House for the Athens Fire Department in Ohio. The Athens Fire Department was established in 1830. They selected our FG-3500 model, which will assist their team in teaching children of all ages about fire prevention.
Highlights of the 35-foot FG-3500 trailer include:
- A full size living room, front kitchen, and rear bedroom
- Exit door and sliding escape window with ladder located in the bedroom
- Weather Smart Package that includes a 29” flat panel TV, Surround sound system with DVD player, “Shaking” blinds and black out shades for windows, and more.
- Alarm Group: Smoke alarm for hearing-impaired with a strobe light, 2 Carbon monoxide detectors, and Pull station with horn and strobe
- 21’ Awning and Honda EU7000is Generator on the hitch
Learn more about our Fire Prevention Trailers
The Mahopac Falls Volunteer Fire Department chose Mobile Concepts to design and manufacture an Original SCOTTY Fire Safety House. The Mahopac Falls Volunteer Fire Department was organized in 1937 and is located in New York. This new trailer will primarily be used for educating children of all ages about fire safety and prevention.
Highlights of the 31-foot FG-31PC trailer include:
- A lower level living area, kitchen area, and an upstairs bedroom
- Heated door with an electronic temperature display and audible alarm
- Log lit fireplace in living room
- Sliding escape window with ladder located off the bedroom
Bill Lindsay states…
“We received our second fire prevention trailer from Mobile Concepts last week. Our last trailer we purchased from you lasted over 20 years and was used extensively! We are very excited with the new trailer and the improved safety demonstrations. We not only plan to use it for fire prevention month, where over 800 kids will go through the trailer, but we also plan to use it for many other community events throughout the year including parades, open houses, the Putnam County Hospital Fair, and many other events. I’m looking forward to teaching fire safety all year and not just for fire prevention month.”
Click here for more information on the 31 PC model
It is with utmost sadness that we mourn the loss of our President & CEO Anne Degre. Her leadership, drive, and motherly advice will be deeply missed. Our thoughts and prayers are with her family during this sorrowful time.
If you would like to view her full online obituary, receive further details on the memorial service, or send flowers and sympathy gifts: please visit: http://www.bachafuneralhomeinc.com/notices/Anne-Degre
“Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.” -Author Unknown
Harnett County Emergency Services in North Carolina recently accepted delivery of their new 42-foot Mobile Command Post. First responders are now ready to fulfill their mission to protect the citizens and environment of Harnett County from the effects of disasters and emergencies through a unified and comprehensive emergency management program of mitigation, preparedness, response, and recovery by local, State, and Federal partners, private industry, and volunteer organizations.
Zach Shean, Assistant Emergency Management Coordinator, states…
“Harnett County researched the different options of what would fit our needs best in regards to budget, capabilities of a command post and longevity of the product. With all of that we felt that the 5th wheel option would be the best avenue due to our past experience with “Bus” style command posts. The unit we went with from Mobile Concepts allowed for 2 slide outs for a larger accommodating command area, multiple work stations throughout the two other functional areas of the vehicle and the biggest factor was the ability to sit down with Mobile Concepts staff and layout all of our desires and intentions and see where things could be integrated to meet our needs. This vehicle will meet our needs in numerous ways mainly from a response and support avenue for many years to come.“
To learn more about the features of this Mobile Command post please visit our product page or call us at 724-542-7640.
The Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) in Everett, WA is now equipped
with two Mobile Office trailers designed and manufactured by Mobile Concepts.
The mission of NAVFAC is to:
- Plan, build, and maintain sustainable facilities.
- Deliver environmental, utilities, and other base services.
- Acquire and manage expeditionary combat force systems and equipment.
Mobile Office-22 highlights include:
- Compact, durable exterior gel-coat construction
- High efficiency split air conditioning/heating system.
- Ample interior space with LED interior lighting.
Click here for more specifications.