Our latest advancement in life and fire safety education is here – The Safety House Next Generation. Each element of our new safety simulator is tailored to the specific requirements of our end users. From the life-like, dramatic special effects to the up-to-date, built-in technology; we are revolutionizing life-safety training.
Key features include:
• A curriculum developed by an accredited life and safety expert
• Built- in touch screen monitor that put end users in control of curriculum and all of the special effects
• Dramatic live oven and stovetop scenarios
• Pre & post testing opportunities
• 10 audience response devices and an instructor’s device
• Age-appropriate content
• Optional ContentNOW service that provides access to new lessons via the on-board server.
The Safety House Next Generation comes with a standard kitchen module and 3 unique rear room configurations to choose.
To learn more visit the product page.
The Commander, U.S. Naval Forces Japan ports in Sasebo Naval Base & Yokosuka, Naval Base both recently received a demonstration from one of our factory technicians who traveled over 6,000 miles to educate end users on their new Safety House Next Generation.
The Regional Contracting Office for the United States Marine Corps awarded Mobile Concepts Specialty Vehicles with a contract to provide 54 Enhanced Marketing Vehicles (EMVs) that will be distributed across all 12 Marine Corps Districts.
All 54 trailer exteriors will be embellished with eye-catching graphics for recruitment purposes. The inside of each trailer will serve as space for apparel and items such as a chin-up bar.
The first of 2 InterPlay HQ Trailers that we designed and manufactured for the Commander, U.S. Naval Forces Japan has safely arrived in the Land of the Rising Sun.
Mobile Concepts was recently selected by the Ramstein Air Base in Germany to design and manufacture a Mobile Emergency Operations Center (MEOC).