Fort Bragg Fire Emergency Services of North Carolina recently received their new Safety House #NextGen. Our Safety House #NextGen line of trailers provides an interactive educational environment with the latest technology for both children and adults of all ages.
Highlights of the 35iBed include:
- Front kitchen with life-like oven and stove top fire simulations
- Rear bedroom with an escape window, emergency escape ladder, and a heated door with electronic temperature display and audible alarm
- Fire safety & home escape (E.D.I.T.H.) and severe weather video content for all ages
- After each video, instructors can test what students know before and after each video with the provided 10 response remotes
Click here for more information on our 35iBed Model
Mobile Concepts Specialty Vehicles designed and manufactured a new Mobile Command and Processing Center (MCaP) for the U.S. Customs and Border Protection department. This 35-foot trailer will be assisting with communication support during disasters and emergency situations. The CBP Command MCaP-35 model is divided into four (4) different areas: a conference room, workstation area, galley, and bathroom.
Highlights of the CBP Command MCaP-35 include:
- Conference room with seating for 7 people and a pocket door for privacy
- 4 workstations with task chairs, equipped with 110v, 12v, CAT6, and Antenna wiring
- Refrigerator, microwave, and Keurig in the galley area
- 4 Night Vision dome cameras
- Custom graphics package on gel-coat fiberglass exterior
View more information on the CBP Command MCaP-35 or call us at 724-542-7640.
Mobile Concepts Specialty Vehicles custom built a new Mobile Command Center for the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) department. This 42-foot Mobile Command and Processing Center (MCaP) will help the CBP department complete multiple facets of the mission by granting mobile capabilities to Field Offices. This trailer will serve as a Mobile Command Center in emergency operations within the Field Offices Area of Responsibility (AoR). It will also be used as a Processing Center allowing members of the traveling public to enroll in programs such as Global Enrollment, which will facilitate a speedier travel time across the border. This unit will also assist CBP meet the goals of recent executive orders of hiring new Officers by the ability to provide a public display of locations within the Field Offices (AoR).
Highlights of the CBP Command MCaP-42 include:
- 4 stand up workspaces with flip counters, chairs, and storage
- A conference room with pocket door for privacy
- Waiting area with bench seating for 8
- 2 electronic slide outs for more interior space
- Additional storage in 5th wheel portion
View more information of the CBP Command MCaP-42 or call us at 724-542-7640.
Mobile Concepts Specialty Vehicles most recent delivery was to Altus AFB located in Oklahoma. They chose our 33iBed model which is a part of our new series of trailers, The Safety House #NextGen. The 33iBed model features a front kitchen area and a rear bedroom. Both rooms have interactive technology and teaching tools to engage the students.
Highlights of the Safety House #NextGen 33iBed include:
- Life-like oven and stovetop fire simulations
- Video content for all ages featuring topics such as fire safety, home escape, and severe weather
- With the use of 10 audience response remotes, educators can test students before and after each video
- A heated door with electronic temperature display and audible alarm
Learn more about the 33iBed
The Hicksville Fire Department based in New York received their new Original SCOTTY Fire Safety House from Mobile Concepts Specialty Vehicles. Hicksville Fire Department has been serving their community for over 100 years. They chose our FG-3500 model, which will be utilized for teaching fire safety lessons to children of all ages.
Highlights of the 35-foot FG-3500 trailer include:
- A full size living room, front kitchen, and rear bedroom.
- Monitor System with 3 Color Cameras
- 29” TV and DVD built-in with exterior viewing
- Heated door with electronic temperature display and audible alarm
- Graphics package on a gel-coat fiberglass exterior
Learn more about the FG-3500 Model