Mobile Concepts Specialty Vehicles recently delivered a new mobile command center to Karuk Tribe. This is one of the largest tribes in California with an estimated total of about 4,800 enrolled members. They chose our Command 39 – Rear Cargo trailer. The interior is separated into four (4) different rooms: a conference room, planning area, cargo area, and a galley.
Highlights of the Command 39 – Rear Cargo:
- The conference room has a private pocket door and bench seating for up to 7 people
- Three (3) Workstations with task chairs and equipped with 110v, 12v, and CAT6 wiring at each workstation
- A galley area with a microwave, refrigerator, and Keurig
- Two (2) fold down bunks in Rear Cargo area
Click here to see more specifications on the Command 39 – Rear Cargo
Fort Bragg Fire Emergency Services of North Carolina recently received their new Safety House #NextGen. Our Safety House #NextGen line of trailers provides an interactive educational environment with the latest technology for both children and adults of all ages.
Highlights of the 35iBed include:
- Front kitchen with life-like oven and stove top fire simulations
- Rear bedroom with an escape window, emergency escape ladder, and a heated door with electronic temperature display and audible alarm
- Fire safety & home escape (E.D.I.T.H.) and severe weather video content for all ages
- After each video, instructors can test what students know before and after each video with the provided 10 response remotes
Click here for more information on our 35iBed Model