Check out South Jersey Gas’s article and video all about unveiling their new Mobile Command Center from Mobile Concepts Specialty Vehicles! We would like to thank South Jersey Gas for working with us and hope they enjoy the new unit!
To view the article and video:
To get more information and specifications about the Command 31-4WS model, please visit our website at: https://mobileconcepts.com/command-31-4ws/
The Fitchburg Fire Department located in Massachusetts recently took delivery of a new Original SCOTTY Fire Safety House. They chose our 35-Bleacher model, which features a kitchen and bedroom area. The 35-foot trailer will assist them in educating children of all ages about fire prevention and safety.
Highlights of the Original Scotty Fire Safety House 35-Bleacher Model:
- 5 rows of bleacher seating that can hold up to 15-20 students
- Tempered glass sliding escape window and emergency escape ladder
- Heated door with electronic temperature display and audible alarm
- Weather Smart Package includes strobe lights, “shaking” blinds, and black out shades for windows in kitchen area, and more
Learn more about the 35-Bleacher Fire Safety House
South Jersey Gas is now equipped with a new 31-foot Mobile Command Center designed and manufactured from Mobile Concepts Specialty Vehicles. South Jersey Gas has provided natural gas services for over 100 years to approximately 385,000 residential, commercial, and industrial customers. They chose our Command 31-4WS trailer, which features a conference room, several workstations, and a galley.
Highlights of the Command 31 – 4WS:
- 4 workstations with task chairs, each workstation is equipped with 110v, 12v, CAT6, and Antenna wiring
- 7 person conference room with a pocket privacy door
- Galley with a mini fridge, Keurig, and storage
- Red/White LED lighting
- Custom graphics package
Click here to view all of our Mobile Command Centers or call us at 724-542-7640 for more information.
Mobile Concepts Specialty Vehicles recently delivered a new mobile command center to Karuk Tribe. This is one of the largest tribes in California with an estimated total of about 4,800 enrolled members. They chose our Command 39 – Rear Cargo trailer. The interior is separated into four (4) different rooms: a conference room, planning area, cargo area, and a galley.
Highlights of the Command 39 – Rear Cargo:
- The conference room has a private pocket door and bench seating for up to 7 people
- Three (3) Workstations with task chairs and equipped with 110v, 12v, and CAT6 wiring at each workstation
- A galley area with a microwave, refrigerator, and Keurig
- Two (2) fold down bunks in Rear Cargo area
Click here to see more specifications on the Command 39 – Rear Cargo
Fort Bragg Fire Emergency Services of North Carolina recently received their new Safety House #NextGen. Our Safety House #NextGen line of trailers provides an interactive educational environment with the latest technology for both children and adults of all ages.
Highlights of the 35iBed include:
- Front kitchen with life-like oven and stove top fire simulations
- Rear bedroom with an escape window, emergency escape ladder, and a heated door with electronic temperature display and audible alarm
- Fire safety & home escape (E.D.I.T.H.) and severe weather video content for all ages
- After each video, instructors can test what students know before and after each video with the provided 10 response remotes
Click here for more information on our 35iBed Model