South Jersey Gas is now equipped with a new 31-foot Mobile Command Center designed and manufactured from Mobile Concepts Specialty Vehicles. South Jersey Gas has provided natural gas services for over 100 years to approximately 385,000 residential, commercial, and industrial customers. They chose our Command 31-4WS trailer, which features a conference room, several workstations, and a galley.
Highlights of the Command 31 – 4WS:
- 4 workstations with task chairs, each workstation is equipped with 110v, 12v, CAT6, and Antenna wiring
- 7 person conference room with a pocket privacy door
- Galley with a mini fridge, Keurig, and storage
- Red/White LED lighting
- Custom graphics package
Click here to view all of our Mobile Command Centers or call us at 724-542-7640 for more information.
Mobile Concepts Specialty Vehicles recently delivered a new mobile command center to Karuk Tribe. This is one of the largest tribes in California with an estimated total of about 4,800 enrolled members. They chose our Command 39 – Rear Cargo trailer. The interior is separated into four (4) different rooms: a conference room, planning area, cargo area, and a galley.
Highlights of the Command 39 – Rear Cargo:
- The conference room has a private pocket door and bench seating for up to 7 people
- Three (3) Workstations with task chairs and equipped with 110v, 12v, and CAT6 wiring at each workstation
- A galley area with a microwave, refrigerator, and Keurig
- Two (2) fold down bunks in Rear Cargo area
Click here to see more specifications on the Command 39 – Rear Cargo
Fort Bragg Fire Emergency Services of North Carolina recently received their new Safety House #NextGen. Our Safety House #NextGen line of trailers provides an interactive educational environment with the latest technology for both children and adults of all ages.
Highlights of the 35iBed include:
- Front kitchen with life-like oven and stove top fire simulations
- Rear bedroom with an escape window, emergency escape ladder, and a heated door with electronic temperature display and audible alarm
- Fire safety & home escape (E.D.I.T.H.) and severe weather video content for all ages
- After each video, instructors can test what students know before and after each video with the provided 10 response remotes
Click here for more information on our 35iBed Model
Mobile Concepts Specialty Vehicles designed and manufactured a new Mobile Command and Processing Center (MCaP) for the U.S. Customs and Border Protection department. This 35-foot trailer will be assisting with communication support during disasters and emergency situations. The CBP Command MCaP-35 model is divided into four (4) different areas: a conference room, workstation area, galley, and bathroom.
Highlights of the CBP Command MCaP-35 include:
- Conference room with seating for 7 people and a pocket door for privacy
- 4 workstations with task chairs, equipped with 110v, 12v, CAT6, and Antenna wiring
- Refrigerator, microwave, and Keurig in the galley area
- 4 Night Vision dome cameras
- Custom graphics package on gel-coat fiberglass exterior
View more information on the CBP Command MCaP-35 or call us at 724-542-7640.
Mobile Concepts Specialty Vehicles custom built a new Mobile Command Center for the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) department. This 42-foot Mobile Command and Processing Center (MCaP) will help the CBP department complete multiple facets of the mission by granting mobile capabilities to Field Offices. This trailer will serve as a Mobile Command Center in emergency operations within the Field Offices Area of Responsibility (AoR). It will also be used as a Processing Center allowing members of the traveling public to enroll in programs such as Global Enrollment, which will facilitate a speedier travel time across the border. This unit will also assist CBP meet the goals of recent executive orders of hiring new Officers by the ability to provide a public display of locations within the Field Offices (AoR).
Highlights of the CBP Command MCaP-42 include:
- 4 stand up workspaces with flip counters, chairs, and storage
- A conference room with pocket door for privacy
- Waiting area with bench seating for 8
- 2 electronic slide outs for more interior space
- Additional storage in 5th wheel portion
View more information of the CBP Command MCaP-42 or call us at 724-542-7640.