The City of Champaign in Illinois is now equipped with a new Fire Safety House! They chose our 35 Sprinkler Combo model. This model is a 35-foot trailer with gelcoat fiberglass and an exterior TV and electric awning.
Highlights of the 35 Sprinkler Combo includes:
- Sprinkler room features: burn chair, diamond tread plate walls, exterior windows for outside viewing
- Bedroom area: mattress, bench seating, sliding escape window and ladder
- Control room
To see more of our Sprinkler Demonstration Trailers, click here
Mobile Concepts recently completed a complete refurb of 2 trucks for the Pennsylvania Department of Health. These trucks will be used for mobile immunization and vaccination where needed within Pennsylvania.
Highlights of the refurb includes:
- all interior equipment
- all cabinetry and countertops,
- two generators
- most interior wiring
- all interior ceiling/flooring/walls
- Blood draw chair
- Medical stool
- Pharmaceutical refrigerator
- Hot/cold sink installed with a fresh and gray tank
- Three (3) workstations with task chairs with 110v/USB/CAT6 at each workstation
- Overhead cabinets with whiteboard surfaces
- Galley with microwave and refrigerator
- Interior finishes: high impact laminate countertops, FRP interior pebble finish walls, and raised coin flooring
- Electronics include: Wire chase management raceway system, 12U Equipment rack, and two (2) 32” TVs
- Exterior includes: LED scene & amber warning lights, electric awning, and new vinyl decals
- Two (2) 13,500 BTU air conditioner/heat pump
- Two (2) 750w electric wall heaters
- 8kw Onan generator
To see more of our Updated/Refurbed units, click here!
We recently completed two Mobile Exam Sprinter Vans for Oklahoma City-County Health Department in Oklahoma. The Mercedes Benz 3500 170WB High Roof Extended Sprinter Van features a 13,500 BTU roof top AC unit, 2 swingout doors on rear, and one sliding door on the passenger side. Our Mobile Exams provide a quick and safe way to give immunizations or any other medical needs out to your community.
Highlights of the Sprinter Exam includes:
- Exam table
- Blood draw chair
- Overhead whiteboard cabinets
- Refrigerator, sink, stainless steel countertops, and extra storage below
- Smooth white FRP installed on walls/ceilings &. Rolled rubber flooring
Click here to learn more about our Healthcare Trailers & Sprinter Vans
This specific Sprinter Van was delivered to Westbrook Health Services in Parkersburg, West Virginia. The Sprinter Outreach is a Freightliner 3500 170WB High Roof Extended Sprinter Van. The Freightliner Sprinter features a 13,500 BTU roof top AC unit and an Onan 8000 KW generator.
Highlights of the Sprinter Outreach includes:
- Fully insolated with fiberglass and a foil lined vapor barrier
- Two workstations with monitors and task chairs, extra seating in rear
- Overhead cabinets, stainless steel countertops, and extra storage
- LED lighting throughout
- Additional features include: awning on passenger side, (2) electric wall heaters, and a (1) cell booster antenna
Click here to see all of our Sprinter Vans options
Roanoke Rapids Fire Department in Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina recently purchased a Safety House #NextGen 35iBed. Our 35iBed is a 35 foot trailer.
Highlights of the 35iBed includes:
- The front kitchen features: a life-like oven and stove top simulations, 55” LED TV, touchscreen pad to control special effects/content, corresponding question/answer video program with response remotes
- The rear bedroom features: smoke machine w/ wireless remote, bed, tempered glass sliding escape window, emergency escape ladder, and a heated door w/ electronic temperature display & audible alarm
To learn more about the 35iBed, click here